Notarized Translations, Inc. is a corporate member of the American Association of Translators and provides professional translation services for a wide range of clients across a diverse variety of industries including, legal, financial and medical. NTI upholds the strictest standards for certification and provides an exact translation of the sources and includes a clause which attests to the accuracy of the translation and a stamp and seal of certification for proof of authenticity is on each page of the translation to lessen the possibility of fraud. Companies have chosen Notarized Translations, Inc. for their medical document translation needs because they require excellent quality, fast turnaround and great value.
In Florida, notaries are allowed to charge $10.00 for each signature they notarize. In addition, notaries offer additional services which may cause the fee to be higher. The notary service is available to any person who needs a notarization of the following documents :
- Powers of Attorney
- Advanced Health Care Documents
- Bills of Sale
1) You must have a valid State-issued photo ID, such as a Driver License or Passport.
2) Documents to be notarized must be in your possession.
3) Some documents require the signature of witnesses; scan the documents to check whether or not the signature of witnesses is required. If it is, witnesses must be present at the time of the appointment. If you can't provide witnesses we can provide them for you upon your request.
4) Payments are to be made in cash, or via PayPal, at the time of the signing.
5) DO NOT SIGN YOUR DOCUMENT BEFORE ! Remember the whole purpose of the Notary is to legitimize and corroborate through proper identification, that the person signing the document "is in fact" the person in front of the Notary.